Over the next five months starting in February, ZipRecruiter is offering $1000 each month to the college or university student with the most unique, engaging, creative, and effective cover letter. Scholarship is open to legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions who are college students, graduate school students or returning adult students. One winner will receive a scholarship check in the amount of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) to be applied toward the winner’s college expenses such as books, tuition, accommodation, etc., for the academic year 2015-2016.
ZipRecruiter was founded in 2010. Their goal is to simplify the process for both the job seeker and the employer. They believe the experience of finding the right job or finding the right candidate should be a delight.
- Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win the Prize is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period,
- who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions, and who are college students, graduate school students or returning adult students
- who are currently enrolled and attending an accredited college or university in the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories and possessions
- Limit one (1) Submission per individual.
- Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion are also not eligible.
How to Apply:
- To participate in the Creative Cover Letter College Scholarship Challenge (“Promotion”), eligible persons are required to register through the given link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/college-scholarship
- Persons who complete the Registration (“Registrants”) may submit one (1) cover letter in the form a written essay of between 130-500 words in any format, e.g., Word format, or a video or song (“Submission”).
- Applicant will be required to show proof of enrollment. College acceptance letters or college transcripts are accepted.
Five (5) finalists will be selected by Sponsor, and then one out of the five will be determined to be the winning cover letter by a panel of judges chosen by Sponsor. One winner will receive a scholarship check in the amount of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000).
The March Promotion starts at 12:00 am (PST) on March 1, 2016 and the deadline for submissions is 11:59:59 pm (PDT) on March 25, 2016.
Link for More Information: