Global lift is pleased to announce the scholarship for students who attend or wants to attend a post-secondary institution in Canada or the US.
Global Lift Equipment is a premium supplier of quality pre-owned equipment. It has earned a solid reputation of being an industry leader in pre-owned equipment sale.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently attending or planning on attending a post-secondary institution in Canada or the US in the fall of 2015.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Be a resident of United States or Canada
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form by the link http://www.usedforkliftsutah.com/forklifts/2879/noble_forklifts_utah.php
- The candidates must also submit a short story. The main objective of the story should be writing an entertaining, compelling read that is suitable for people of all ages. The story must be written from the viewpoint of an inanimate object. The story Requirements are:
- Short story should not exceed 2000 words in length
- Must have at least 2 characters in story
- The main character of story must be a piece of used equipment found in the inventory. For searching the Inventory, the link is: http://www.usedforkliftsutah.com/all_used_equipment.php
- Must include realistic details to accurately portray the machine’s purpose, size, colour, and life span.
June15, 2015 is the deadline for applications to be submitted for the Global Lift Equipment Scholarship.
$500 scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidate.
Link for More Information: