The “Central Cooperative Bank (CCB)” is offering an application for CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship in order to give their part to the community and help. The scholarship is open to students who are attending universities, colleges, and other academic institutions across the U.S. Purpose of the program is to help the younger generation to fulfill their potentials and rewards students who may not be able to attend college without financial assistance. Each year they award up to five $2,000 stipends to winners.
The Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) was registered on 28 March 1991 with a resolution of the Sofia City Court. The mission of the program is to help everyone who needs this financial aid.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30
- Applicants must be U.S residents
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- At the time of the scholarship award, the applicant must be enrolled in an academic institute
- The program accepts senior year, sophomore year, junior year and freshmen year, this has no effect on the scholarship
How to Apply:
- To be applying, candidate can download the application form through the given link: https://ccbank.us/wp-content/uploads/CCBank-scholarship-application.pdf
- Print the file and fill out the form as detailed as you can.
The complete application must be emailed with your contact information at Scholarship-at-ccbank.us
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Each year CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship offers up to five $2,000 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges and other academic institutions across the U.S.
The annual application deadline is December 31, 2016. All five scholarships will be awarded on Monday, February 20, 2017.
Link for more Information:
If you have any question regarding the scholarship e-mail at scholarship-at-ccbank.us