Are you going to apply for a four-year college/university next year? The Youth on Course is calling to all high school seniors to apply for a Youth on Course scholarship. At the youth on course, (20) twenty $4,000 – $20,000 scholarships are available for high school seniors who are enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited high school. The core purpose of Youth on Course is to provide youth with access to life-changing opportunities through golf.
Born in 2006 out of the Northern California Golf Association, Youth on Course began as the NCGA Foundation – a way to increase the accessibility and affordability of golf for Northern California youth.The NCGA Foundation was re-imagined as a nationwide initiative to grow the game, and the name Youth on Course was born to establish a national identity.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a high school senior, enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited high school with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarships are both need and merit based.
- You must be accepted for enrollment at a four-year college/university the same year the scholarship is awarded.
- You do not need to be a member of Youth on Course, but Youth on Course members and/or golfers will be given first priority during selection.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the online application, the candidates can register or sign-up through the given link:
To apply, you will need:
- A digital copy of your official high school transcripts
- Digital copies of SAT/ACT scores
- Full name and email address of a personal reference (you must not be related to them) who would be willing to speak positively on your behalf.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
This 2017 year, 20+ scholarships will be awarded, ranging from $4,000 to $20,000 to be distributed over four years.
- All materials must be completed and submitted online by February 28th, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST and winners will be notified by the end of April regarding your application status.
- Finalists will be interviewed in May and final selections will be made in June. The Youth on Course Scholarship Luncheon will be held July 19th for all scholarship recipients.
Link for more Information:
If you have any question, e-mail to scholarships-at-youthoncourse.org