Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, has announced that the applications are accepting for 2015 scholarship program. The students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship during the application period, May 1-June 30.
For 34 years, Xplor International has been the association for the electronic document industry. Xplor has provided education, information, and networking opportunities to the members and the digital document industry.
To qualify for an Xplor Member Scholarship, applicants must:
a) Be an active Xplor member or an immediate family member of an active Xplor member.
- Immediate family includes: spouse, son, daughter and/or grandchild.
- Qualifying Xplor membership types include:
- Professional Company (and included professional members)
- Professional Individual, Associate and Student/Retired
- Vendor Company (and included vendor members)
b) Maintain a 3.0 GPA in an accredited master, four-year or two-year college or university degree program in the United States or Canada. The major must be in the electronic and document communications industry.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates can fill the application form and the following document must be sent at the address of Xplor International.
- The link for applying the scholarship is https://www.cvent.com/events/xplor-member-scholarship/registration-5000f5a658e14eb2a82b2f01bf7c4017.aspx
- Most recent transcript (If you are entering as a freshman, please send high school transcript)
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or work colleagues
- Submit an essay on the topic: “In your opinion, what challenges will companies experience when they communicate with their customers and prospects over the next 5-10 years?”
Scholarships ranging from $500 – $1,000 are awarded each year.
The application deadline is June 30, 2015.
Link for More Information: