Xerox Corporation is committed to the academic success of all minority students. That’s why they are offering a “Technical Minority Scholarship” for the US citizens. The scholarship awards between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities who are enrolled in a technical degree program at the bachelor level or above. Xerox is dedicated to innovation, service and giving their customers the freedom to focus on real business.
Xerox Corporation is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management that offers global services from claims reimbursement and automated toll transaction to customer care centers and HR benefits management.
- The scholarship is available to US Citizens and individuals with Permanent Resident visas
- The scholarship is not available to spouses and children of Xerox employees
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply for the scholarship either on-line or off-line.
For applying off-line:
- Fill out the Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship application.
- Have the Financial Aid Office fill out the bottom half of the form. Xerox will not forward applications to the Financial Aid Office. If received incomplete, applicant will be disqualified.
- Attach a copy of your resume. Feel free to use the attached sample format which indicates our requirements. The sample resume should not be returned with the application.
For applying on-line:
- You can also apply for the scholarship on-line. The link is:
- To complete the online application you will need:
- Cumulative GPA (or high school GPA if a freshman)
- Email address of the Financial Aid contact from the institution you will be attending as of September, 2015
- Electronic version of your resume
Submit the complete application packet to the following address:
Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship Program
150 State Street 4th Floor
Rochester, New York 14614
Technical Minority Scholarship awards between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities.
The complete application packet must be submitted on or before September 30, 2015.
Link for More Information: