The X3watch Team is proud to introduce the first-ever X3watch Multiple Sclerosis Scholarship. The scholarship is available to all students, pursuing a graduate undergraduate degree or incoming freshmen. They believe that through this scholarship program their team can honor the lives of those impacted by Multiple Sclerosis and assist them in pursuing their educational goals. The recipient of $1,000 X3Watch Multiple Sclerosis Scholarship will be chosen by selection committee.
The X3Watch is an Online Accountability and Monitoring Software. At X3Watch, they are known for helping people live a safe, healthy and happy life both on the internet and in their everyday interactions.
The X3Watch Multiple Sclerosis Scholarship is open to all male and female students who meet the following criteria:
• Enrolled in an accredited college or university as a graduate, undergraduate, and/or incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
• Carry a minimum of 3.0 G.P.A.
How to Apply:
• You must complete the application form and upload an essay in one of the following prompts to write your 500 to 1,000-word essay on:
1. In what way(s) have you personally been impacted by Multiple Sclerosis?
2. If you have a loved one who has been impacted by Multiple Sclerosis, tell us about them and the role they’ve played in your life.
3. In what ways do you think we can better advance the pursuit of a cure for MS?
• You can access the application form through the given link: http://x3watch.com/multiple-sclerosis-scholarship/
The candidates should also submit a high school or college transcript and a letter of recommendation from a teacher, friend or mentor.
X3watch Multiple Sclerosis Scholarship winner will get $1000 award.
The complete application packet must be received by June 15th, 2016.
Link for More Information: