Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) Foundation is pleased to announce Helene M. Overly Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to women who are currently enrolled in a transportation-related graduate program and plan to pursue a career in a transportation-related field.
WTS foundation was founded in 1977 and it is an international organization dedicated to building the future of transportation through the global advancement of women
The minimum criteria for selection are:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program in a transportation-related field, such as transportation engineering, planning, finance, or logistics
- Plans to pursue a career in a transportation-related field
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form. You can download the form through the given link:
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor or job supervisor must accompany your application.
- A statement about your career goals after graduation and why you think that you should receive the scholarship award. Statement should not exceed 500 words. Please attach to application form as a typed word document
- Attach a copy of your tuition receipt or current registration card.
Ann-Germaine Danz , WTS HRC Scholarship Chair
14 Elm Ave., Network News, VA 23601
The WTS Helene M. Overly Memorial Scholarship is $10,000.
Application form can be submitted by November 13, 2015.
Link for More Information: