Wild Gift Organization is delighted to offer Wild Gift Fellowship. American or Canadian citizens aged 21 to 35 years, are eligible to apply. The Fellowship is a 16-month program that provides holistic support for upcoming social entrepreneurs pursuing break-through change. $10,000 will be granted to seed social ventures.
Wild Gift Organization has put forward today’s global challenges on four continents, eight countries and 17 states here in the U.S.A. Aim of the organization is to seed funding for better world ventures and to provide a deep wilderness experience (unplug) designed to inspire personal vision and perspective.
- Applicants must be 21-35 years old.
- Applicants must be American or Canadian citizens (venture can be located anywhere in the world).
- Applicants must be willing and able to participate in a physically rigorous 16 day wilderness trek and a week long white water river rafting trip.
- Applicants must be able to commit to all the other requirements of the 16-month Fellowship.
- Applicants cannot be full-time students when the Fellowship begins. However, applicants can apply as a full-time student (i.e. graduating seniors are welcome to apply).
- Social venture must address adaptation to and/or mitigation of the impact from climate change.
- Social venture must be early stage, normally meaning less than 2 years old. Organizations still in the idea stage are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Social venture must be the original idea of the applicant.
How to Apply:
Applicants those who are interested in applying can register themselves through the given link: http://wildgift.org/user/register
- 3 week orientation and deep trek in the Idaho wilderness with a focus on visioning
- Up to $10,000 grant to seed social ventures
- 15 months of one-on-one personal mentorship with ongoing access to robust network of professionals
- Opportunities to learn from and collaborate with other innovators committed to finding solutions to the greatest challenge of our time
- Lifetime membership in a vibrant and active network of leaders working to promote balance between people, resources and the values of wild nature
- Synergy River Trip down the Salmon River at conclusion of Fellowship
This complete application packet must be submitted by January 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: