Philadelphia trial attorney, Brent Wieand is glad to announce the Scholarship Program for students who are pursuing a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree for the fall semester of 2016. The $1,000 scholarship is open to undergraduate students and current law school students who want to pursue a Juris Doctorate degree. The Wieand Legal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
Attorney, Brent Wieand, is based in Philadelphia and represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. Brent was selected as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for the years of 2013, 2014 and 2015, an honor bestowed on only 2 ½ percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania.
- The Wieand Legal Scholarship is available to students pursuing a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree for the Fall Semester of 2016.
- This includes undergraduate students applying to an ABA approved law school that have been accepted and will enroll for the fall semester of 2016‚
- Current law school students who are pursuing Juris Doctorate degree at an ABA approved law school for fall 2016.
- You must currently be enrolled at a college, university, or law school
- You must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA at the time of application. The recipient must provide the following documents in order to be considered eligible
- A transcript reflecting the student’s current academic standing, including a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- Proof of admission or enrollment to an ABA approved law school for fall 2016. Upon admission to an ABA (American Bar Association) approved law school for Fall 2016 you are eligible to apply, however, funds will not be disbursed until proof of enrollment is received
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form is available in .docx file and can be downloaded through the site.
The candidates must also submit the following documents:
- A 700 word essay on your legal goals or inspiration for pursuing a legal career
- A valid transcript from college, university or law school reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance or enrollment for fall 2016
Applicants may submit their materials electronically or via United States Postal Service.
- The complete application packet can be submitted by email to Brent Wieand, Esquire: WieandLegalScholarship-at-gmail.com with the subject line “Wieand Legal Scholarship Fall 2016”.
- The application packet can be mailed at the given address:
Brent Wieand, Esquire
P.O. Box 30457
Philadelphia, PA 19103
$1,000 scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidate.
Applications must be submitted no later than July 1‚ 2016.
Link for More Information: