The Wells Fargo American Indian Scholarship is funded by Wells Fargo and administered by American Indian Graduate Center. American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC) offers scholarships and resources to students—that’s been forte nearly 45 years. AIGC serves both undergraduates and graduates pursuing any field of study. Build, promote, and honor self-sustaining American Indian and Alaska Native communities through education and leadership is the mission of American Indian Graduate Center.
- Applicants must be pursuing a career and degree in fields relating to banking, resort management, gaming operations, management and administration (including accounting, finance, information technology and human resources).
- Undergraduate students must be a college undergraduate junior or senior and must meet the Federal Pell Grant.
- Graduate students must be a full time graduate student and have financial need.
- Be an enrolled member of a United States federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group, as verified through submission of the AIGC Tribal Eligibility Certificate (TEC)
- Be pursuing a career and degree in fields relating to banking, resort management, gaming operations, management and administration, including accounting, finance, information technology and human resources
- Be a college junior or senior at a U.S. accredited college or university as full time and degree seeking student maintaining an average GPA of a 3.00 on a 4.00 scale at the time of application
- Demonstrate financial need through submission of the AIGC Financial Need Form (FNF)
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship firstly the candidates must sign up.
- Complete the application form
- All applicants are required to submit an AIGC Tribal Eligibility Certificate (TEC) and Financial Needs Form (FNF) which can be downloaded at aigcs.org.
Varies scholarship awards will be given depending on level of award.
Interested candidates can apply till May 15, 2015.
Link to Apply: