The Columbus State Community College is offering Welcome Back Scholarship that is designed specifically for working adults to help them earn a degree and reach new career goals. The Welcome Back Scholarship is open to students who have been out of college for at least one year and have already earned 30 or more credits at Columbus State. It’s renewable for a total of $2,500 over two years.
The mission of Columbus State Community College is to educate and inspire the students to achieve their goals.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be Ohio Resident
- High School graduate or GED
- Left CSCC with 30 or more completed credit hours
- Left CSCC in good academic standing
- Has been out of college for a minimum of one year starting Autumn Semester 2015
- Does not have a degree from CSCC or any other institution
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must download the application form by the link http://www.cscc.edu/services/financial-aid/pdf/WelcomeBackApplication.pdf
- $1000 award for 2015-16 academic year will be given to the candidates ($500 per Semester for Autumn and Spring semesters only)
- $1500 award renewal for 2016-17 academic year ($750 per semester for Autumn and Spring semesters only) with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher for the students
Applications must be received by July 31, 2015.
Link for More Information: