Vitality Medical is excited to announce the scholarship program. The program is designed to encourage and support the outstanding students who work hard to make a significant impact on their schools and community. The deserving candidate will receive one $500 scholarship.
Vitality Medical was founded in January 2000 with the purpose of providing consumers quality medical supplies. They sell to a variety of customers including hospitals, hospices, doctor’s offices, and the general public.
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
How to Apply:
To be applying for Vitality Medical Scholarship Program, the candidates must submit poem and essay (combined). These should be between 500 and 1,000 words, but feel free to write a little more or less.
- A visual poem, in a style of your choosing, on the theme of “how using disability aids has added vitality to your life”. Limit your ‘visual poem’ to an 8.5 in x 11 in piece of paper. It can be abstract or representational
- A personal statement that helps to understand who you are and how your poem relates to adding vitality to your life through disability aids
The candidates can send all materials to:
ATTN: Vitality Medical Scholars
7910 S 3500 E
SLC, UT 84121
A $500 scholarship award will be given to the winning applicant.
The application must be postmarked by Sept 15, 2015.
Link for more Information: