The University of Windsor is excited to announce the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship. The scholarship is open for both Canadian and international students are eligible to be nominated for a Vanier Scholarship. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in the social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering and health-related fields.
The University of Windsor is Canada’s most personal comprehensive university. It combines a strong and focused emphasis on the learning experience of every student with a very broad range of graduate, undergraduate and professional programs.
- Both Canadian and international students are eligible to be nominated for a Vanier Scholarship
- To be considered for a Vanier Scholarship, a student must be nominated by a Canadian university. Vanier Scholarships must be held by the student at the university that nominated them. The scholarships are not transferable: they may not be taken to another university
- Applicants do not have to be registered as doctoral students at the time of application, but if they are not they must have applied for admission to a PhD program at UWindsor by the nomination deadline (October 9)
- Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents, and international students are all eligible for Vanier Scholarships
- Students who have held or are currently holding Tri-Agency scholarship funding for their doctoral program are not eligible to apply
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, current and prospective students must complete their Vanier application using ResearchNet, the online application system. The link is:
Scholarship amount of $50,000 per year for up to three years will be given to the winning candidates.
The application deadline is Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:59 p.m. (EST).
Link for More Information: