The Arizona State University is proud to announce the University Innovation Fellowship. The fellowship is available for graduate students who have completed any graduate program within the last 5 years or will be graduating spring 2017. The program is designed to engage early- and mid-career policymakers, analysts, researchers, communicators, writers, designers and leaders in big ideas.The fellows will receive a full-time position with a competitive salary of $50,000-$65,000. Fellows will also receive additional university benefits include health insurance, vacation, and sick leave paid holidays and reduced tuition
Arizona State University was founded in 1885. Arizona State University (commonly referred to as ASU or Arizona State) is a top-ranked public metropolitan research university with five campuses across the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area and four regional learning centers throughout Arizona.
Applications for the Fellowship in University Innovation are invited from those who:
- Have completed any graduate program within the last 5 years or will be graduating Spring 2017
- Are authorized to work in the United States (Applicants must be either a citizen of the United States or be able to maintain work authorization throughout the fellowship. Arizona State University does not offer visa sponsorship to candidates for the fellowship program.)
- Are able to commit for the entire duration of the program
How to Apply:
To be considered for the fellowship, the applicants can download application through the given link: https://ui.asu.edu/sites/default/files/university_innovation_fellowship_2017-2018_second_round_2_1.pdf
To be considered for the fellowship, create a single adobe acrobat (.PDF) document that includes the following components in this order:
- Cover letter that addresses your interest in the fellowship, your interest in Arizona State University and/or your interest in helping to build ASU as an innovative institution. The cover letter should also highlight examples of how you exhibit the qualities listed in the “Eligibility and Qualifications” section above.
- Resume- including employment listed in month/year format (e.g. August 2005-July 2008), job title, job duties/accomplishments and the name of employing organization for each position. Education should include the month and year each academic degree was received. If the degree has not yet been earned, list the anticipated graduation date. The resume should also include a reference to your superior academic achievement.
- Contact information for three professional references, including name, mailing address, phone number and email address for each.
- Response to the following prompt: “In 300 words or less, describe the most innovative university process, practice or initiative that you have encountered.” 5. Writing sample demonstrating your skill in writing, critical thinking, analysis and synthesis of ideas/information.
Email your completed application with the subject “2017 Fellowship Application” to ui-at-asu.edu
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Fellows complete a 13-month placement in the Office of University Initiatives (July 17, 2017 – August 10, 2018).
- Outgoing and incoming fellows will work collaboratively during a one-month transition period.
- The fellowship is a full-time position (40+ hours per week) with a competitive salary of $50,000-$65,000. Additional university benefits include health insurance, vacation, and sick leave, paid holidays and reduced tuition.
The University Innovation Fellowship applications are due on May 19, 2017, at 12 pm.
Link for More Information:
If you have additional question about the University Innovation Fellowship, contact to- Arizona State University Office of University Initiatives PO Box 878305 Tempe, AZ 85287-8305 or email: ui-at-asu.edu