Are you creative and interested in addressing the issue of sustainability for a more inclusive future? Then come and take part in UNIDO’s Time Capsule Competition which will allow young people from around the world to send a message to the future generations, stating about their hopes, dreams, and concerns with inclusive and sustainable industrial development. The winners of best videos will receive various rewards as UNIDO certificate, round-trip and much more.
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization, and environmental sustainability.
UNIDO’s 50th Anniversary Time Capsule Competition is open to creative young people around the world (born between 1991 and 1998), who are interested in addressing the issue of sustainability for a more inclusive future.
How to Apply:
• The candidates can download and complete the Application Form through the given link: http://www.unido.org/fileadmin/user_media_upgrade/Worldwide/50thApplication_Form_UNIDO_Time_Capsule.docx
• Contestants are required to submit a video message about their hopes, dreams and concerns with inclusive and sustainable industrial development, in a world where the 2030 agenda for sustainable development has been achieved.
• You should also submit scanned copy of your passport and CV
• The video, no longer than 60 seconds
• Should be accompanied by a statement of up to 300 words outlining the ideas addressed in the video
• All videos will be stored in a time capsule, which will be kept at the United Nations Headquarters in Vienna and be re-opened in November 2030
All Documents must be sent in one email to: time-capsule-at-unido.org
• A UNIDO certificate
• A round-trip from home country to the UNIDO Headquarters in Vienna, Austria
• Accommodation and health insurance in Vienna (from 20th November to 26th November 2016)
• UNIDO 50th invitation
• A grant
Application Deadline is October 15, 2016, by 00:00 CET (GMT+1).
Link for More Information: