UNEX is excited to announce their annual scholarship program for U.S. citizens. Students who are enrolling or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program are eligible to apply. The winning student video, chosen by a panel of UNEX Pickologists, will receive a $1,000 scholarship from UNEX Manufacturing to put towards higher education.
UNEX Manufacturing, Inc. was founded in 1964 and it is an ISO-certified company committed to quality and bringing value to customers. The goal of UNEX is to exceed customer expectations through continuous improvement, customer service and empowering our employees.
Students enrolling or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college, university, or trade school program are eligible to apply for scholarship.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit a video. In a two to five minute video, eligible participants will answer three questions:
- How will you make your mark on the material handling, logistics, or supply chain industries?
- How will higher education help you achieve this goal?
- What motivates you to reach this goal?
For submit video, you must follow the given steps. By submitting video application, you are giving UNEX manufacturing permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Upload the video to YouTube and title it “UNEX Manufacturing Scholarship Program”. Include a link to this page in the video description.
- E-mail the YouTube link for the uploaded video toscholarships-at-UNEX.com along with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- The name of the school you will be attending along with proof of enrollments
- Your area of study
The winning student will receive a $1,000 scholarship from UNEX Manufacturing to put towards higher education.
Video must be submitted on or before November 28, 2015.
Link for more Information: