McNeil Consumer Healthcare & Tylenol are pleased to announce it’s an annual scholarship termed as “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship”. Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients. Through the scholarship, McNeil continues a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others. McNeil Consumer Healthcare is awarding the scholarship of $2, 50,000, the scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare is an American, long established, medicals products company belonging to the Johnson & Johnson healthcare products group. Tylenol is an American brand of drugs advertised for reducing pain and For 60 years, the makers of TYLENOL have helped to care for families.
All Scholarship applicants must be
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2017 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational – technical school
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
How to Apply
Applicants can go to the given link and login to apply for the scholarship program: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fTylenol
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Awards are as follows:
- 10 – $10,000 scholarships will be awarded annually
- 30 – $5,000 scholarships will be awarded annually
The application for the scholarship program opens on May 1, 2017, and the application deadline is June 30, 2017.