TwinStar Community Foundation, insured and regulated by the government, just like banks is accepting High School Scholarship Application. The scholarship is open for current high school seniors who will graduate in June 2016 and plan to attend an institution of higher learning in the fall 2016. Fifteen $2,000 scholarships will be given to the winning candidates.
TwinStar Credit Union is a community credit union serving all of Washington State and the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area.
- Applicant must be a member of the Credit Union, in good standing.
- High school must be located within the Credit Union’s approved service area.
- Application must be accompanied by a current high school transcript.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the application form
- Applications will be available at all TwinStar Credit Union branches and at TwinStarCU.com as of January 1, 2016. Or
- The application form can be downloaded through the given link:
TwinStar Credit Union
Attn: Devin Boyd
PO Box 718
Olympia, WA 98507-0718
TwinStar Community Foundation will award fifteen $2,000 scholarships to the winning candidates.
Deadline for application submission is March 31, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information, you can contact Devin Boyd 360-923-4587 or 800-258-3115 x4587