TourRadar takes pleasure in offering Travel Scholarship. The scholarship is available for students all over the globe who are currently enrolled in travel related tertiary education courses.The scholarship is deliberated to assist students who are passionate about the travel industry, while allowing them to gain priceless experience, industry knowledge, and help further their education. USD 1,000 grant for student expenses and USD 1,000 travel voucher will be given to the winning students.
TourRadar is the world’s most trusted online marketplace for multi-day tours. TourRadar has a vision of bringing like-minded travellers together for journeys of a lifetime.
- All applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited tertiary education institution.
- The scholarship is open to bachelor, vocational or master level students studying travel or tourism (or equivalent courses).
- Applicants must be able to show they are currently attending a tertiary education institution.
How to Apply:
To apply for the TourRadar Travel Scholarship, you must:
- Complete scholarship application form. The link is:
- Submit a video featuring a single destination. You are to think how a tour guide would think and feature your local town, city or your favourite place you’ve traveled to. All videos must
- Give an overview of the destination, reasons people would want to travel there and what the highlights of the area are
- Show your enthusiasm for the destination with yourself being featured in the video
- Ascertain a certain quality. We are not looking for professional videos, but production quality will be taken into consideration, alongside quality of information
- Be between 2 minutes 30 seconds and 3 minutes in length
You will also submit an essay (400 words maximum) explaining how you will use the scholarship award to further your education and experience within the travel industry.
- USD$1,000 grant to assist with student expenses such as travel related conferences or events, books and more
- USD$1,000 travel voucher for TourRadar to be used towards any tour on TourRadar
- One week work experience in a TourRadar office of your choice (Vienna, Austria, Brisbane, Australia or Toronto, Canada) to gain an understanding of how an online travel agent and startup works
- One week work experience in the G Adventures Head office in Toronto, Canada
- One week on tour with a G Adventures CEO to see the life “on the road” and understanding what it is like to work for one of the world’s biggest tour operators
- Your video will be prominently featured across the TourRadar social media accounts (200,000+) and through the TourRadar weekly newsletter
Application period starts from 1 August 2015 and ends on 30 April 2016.
Link for More Information: