Thomas, Webb & Willis, LLC is pleased to offer the Academic Achiever Scholarship to nationwide students. This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students who are planning on or are currently are attending a 4-year college or university program. The purpose of the program is to help people find opportunities for higher education and become agents of development in their own countries and the rest of the world.”The Firm will provide a one-time $1,000 scholarship to winning candidates.
“Thomas, Webb and Willis” is one of the leading DUI law firms in Georgia. They carry an AVVO rating of Superb/10.0 plus many AVVO clients’ choice awards. Newsweek rated them as one of the “Best Law Firms” in the country.
- Must have a minimum 3.75 GPA
- Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide
- Must be attending a 4-year college or university
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate may apply on-line go to through the given link: http://www.absolutely-not-guilty.com/#academic-achiever-scholarship
- A 500-word minimum essay: explaining your academic achievements and how those achievements will help you reach your career goals.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters to substantiate their application for consideration.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Thomas, Webb & Willis, LLC will worth a one-time award of $1,000.
The submission deadline of the Scholarship application is due on May 31st, 2017.A winner will be announced sometime in July 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, feel free to email at Thomaswebbwillisscholarship-at-gmail.com.