Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is pleased to offer “The Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program”. The program provides educational opportunities for future generations of science scholars. They are offering $40,000 in scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college for the upcoming semester. Apply now to win one of two $10,000 awards, or one of four $5,000 awards.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Their mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Applicants must be individual persons who
- Are legal U.S. residents age 16 or older at time of application
- Are enrolled as a Graduate Student, or Undergraduate Student at an accredited U.S. college or university for Spring 2016 and
- Have a declared major of biology, chemistry, bio-chemistry or a related life science field. In addition:
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale and
- Graduate Students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and have received cumulative undergraduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Program Entities”), as well as the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same households of the foregoing are not eligible to apply or win a scholarship in this Program.
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply on-line for the given scholarship. The link is:
The attachment of additional information must be submitted. Attachments must be in one of the following file formats: pdf, PowerPoint, word, rtf, text, images (jpg, png, jpeg and gif). Very large files may not upload correctly;
- C.V. or resume that outlines complete education background, work experience, activities and volunteer work.
- Letters of Recommendation, posters/presentations and/or publications.
The scholarship program will award two (2) $10,000 scholarships and four (4) $5,000 scholarships.
Entries will be accepted beginning on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (CT) on 1-Feb-2016 through 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 30-Jun-2016.
Link for more Information:
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties regarding your scholarship submission, contact scholarship coordinator by email at AntibodyScholarship-at-thermofisher.com.