Teacher.org believes that teachers have the power to inspire their future. Whether you are an experienced teacher who is continuing their education or a teacher candidate who has just begun the process –they want to support you. With that said, the Teacher.org is offering an“Inspire Our FutureScholarship” to help you pay for your education and other associated expenses. The program is available to legal residents of the 50 United States who are at least 18 years of age with minimum GPA of 3.5. The Teacher.org will provide $2,500 scholarship to the winning candidate.
The mission of the Teacher.org is to inform, empower, and encourage aspiring, new, and veteran teachers. They believe teachers inspire their future. With that said, Teacher.org is a website for teachers by teachers.
To be eligible, candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in the United States, as listed on the U.S. Department of Education website, available at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Entrants who have filled out the entry form on Teacher.org. Scholarships are not paid to persons outside the United States.
- The contest is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
- Entries must be from individuals only, groups, organizations, and multiple-party entries are not eligible.
- The Contest is governed by United States law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Employees of Teacher.org, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, judges, and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible. Immediate family members include parents, siblings or any person residing in the same household as the employee.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply, the interested candidates may submit an online application form, through the given link: http://www.teacher.org/scholarships-grants/#scholarship_form_2094
- The candidates will answer the question with a response of 500 – 700 words.The answer must be original and must have been created by the entrant; entries that plagiarize the work of others will be disqualified.Simply fill out the form and answer the question in order to apply.
- Question for Teachers: As a teacher, how do you inspire your students within you own classroom? How do you maintain that inspiration? If you are not a teacher yet, how do you plan on doing so?
- Question for Administrators: As an administrator, how do you inspire the teachers, staff, 11:59pmand students in your school? How do you maintain that inspiration? If you are not an administrator yet, how do you plan on doing so?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Teacher.org is offering a $2,500 scholarship to the winning candidates.
- The contest ends on the night of April 1st, 2017 at 11:59 pm. Once the deadline has passed, no further entries for the contest will be accepted.
- org will announce the winner via personal email to the entrant, on social media, and/or its website within two weeks of the end date of the contest.
Link for More Information: