The Whitaker Foundation is content to put forward Whitaker International Summer Fellowship Program. To be eligible for the given fellowship, you must hold a bachelors degree. Aspire of the fellowship is to help developing scientists open their minds to think and analyze on a broader, global level. Fellows will receive a monthly living stipend, round-trip international fare and other benefits.
The Whitaker Foundation is an organization that primarily support biomedical engineering education and research, but it also support other forms of medical research. It was founded and funded by U. A. Whitaker in 1975.
Summer grantees must meet the basic eligibility requirements and must:
- Have U.S. citizenship or Non-citizens may apply as long as they are legal permanent U.S. residents.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree by the beginning date of the grant.
- Be enrolled in a BME or BME-related Master’s or PhD program.
- Be a recent recipient of an MS degree in BME or a BME-related field (within last three years).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the given fellowship. You can register yourself as an applicant through the given link: http://summerapplication.whitaker.org/
- Two Letters of Reference.
- Host Institution Letter of Support .
- A complete application requires a Letter of Support from an in-country host institution or supervisor. This should be submitted on institutional letterhead.
- Official transcripts from all degree institutions.
The grant provides:
- A fixed-amount fellowship award.
- Round-trip international fare.
- A monthly living stipend commensurate with the expected expenses in the host country.
- Health and accident insurance.
Applicants can send all the supporting Documents on the given address:
Whitaker International Awards Competition
Institute of International Education
809 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017.
Deadline of Whitaker International summer fellowship Program is February 2, 2016.
Link for More Information: