TextbookX knows textbooks can be expensive. That’s why TextbookX is offering scholarship contest for students to help in purchasing required textbooks and other course materials. The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States. Winners will be chosen daily during the week of August 10th – August 14th. Winners will be notified directly via email.
TextbookX is an e-commerce site dedicated to finding students the lowest price for their books.
- The TextbookX Scholarship Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States
- At least 18 years of age at the time of entry (or who can present an affidavit by their legal guardian to accept the scholarship on their behalf)
- Employees, officers and representatives of Akademos, Inc. (“Akademos”), all promotional or fulfillment agencies involved in the Contest and their respective related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate
How to Apply:
- All visitors who place and order on TextbookX or fill out the online entry form are able to enter in the contest. The link is:
- Alternate entry into the contest can be achieved by sending a letter containing your contact information, including your email address for contact purposes, by standard mail, to: The TextbookX Scholarship Contest, Akademos, Inc., 200 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854.
- Winners will be chosen randomly on the day of the drawing
Forty-five (45) winners will receive $200 textbook scholarship that is valid for use on TextbookX.com.
Contest begins July 15, 2015, with the first prize drawing on or about August 10, 2015.
Link for more Information: