Tatiana Mendez Attorney At Law is pleased to announce the Future Resources Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open for post-secondary students who are interested in protection of natural resources. The scholarship is a great opportunity for students interested in the protection of natural resources. The winner of the Tatiana Mendez Future Resources Essay Contest will receive a $500 scholarship to help her or him pursue the education necessary to help build a more sustainable future.
Tatiana Mendez (Virginia Criminal Lawyer) is a bilingual attorney focusing in Criminal and traffic law, as well as DUI Defense.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational institution by May, 2016, when the essay contest winner is announced.
- Candidates must demonstrate a continued interest in environmental stewardship and the protection of natural resources, based on volunteer, professional, and academic experience.
- All candidates must possess a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the following:
- An updated resume, detailing relevant professional, academic, and volunteer experience
- A 500-word essay that responds to the following question: What do you believe is the biggest issue that currently threatens our nation’s natural resources, and what are at least two ways we can begin working to fix this issue?
- An up-to-date official transcript from the candidate’s academic institution. If no official transcript is available, applicants may submit and up-to-date unofficialtranscript, as well as the most recent official transcript from her or his previous school.
- Cover Letter. It can be download by the given link: http://criminallawsvirginia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Tatiana-Mendez-Future-Resources-Scholarship1.pdf
The candidates can mail all the required documents to:
Tatiana Mendez Future Resources Scholarship
440 Monticello Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23510
The winner of the Tatiana Mendez Future Resources Essay Contest will receive a $500 scholarship.
The deadline for all application materials is May 1, 2016.
Link for more Information:
For more questions, you can email: info-at-criminallawsvirginia.com