Solutionreach Organization is excited to announce the scholarship. The scholarship is available for High school graduates students and undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in an accredited US college or university. The goal is improving health care involve increasing patient education through technology. Two gifts totaling of $4,000 amount will be awarded annually.
The goal of Solutionreach Organization is to be the vessel along the care delivery stream, allowing providers to focus on their patients – even when they aren’t in the office.
- Any undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university with a minimum of 9 credits and a GPA of 3.0 may apply.
- High school graduates with a GPA of 3.2 or higher and already accepted at an accredited college/university may also apply.
- There are no requirements for major or graduation date.
How to Apply:
- Write an 800-1200 word essay that discusses the advantages patient engagement technology offers in regard to bridging the communication gap between patient and provider, and how its implementation can impact long-term health outcomes.
- Complete a copy of the Content Contribution Agreement. That can be downloaded through the following link:
- Provide a brief bio introducing the applicant and including the name of the applicant’s school and expected graduation date. This bio may include any additional information the applicant wishes to share such as why they are applying for the scholarship, their major, etc.
You can send the essay, completed Content Contribution Agreement, and brief bio in .docx or PDF format toscholarship-at-solutionreach.com.
Two gifts totaling $4,000 will be awarded annually. Each semester (spring and fall), one recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship to the institution of their choice.
The deadline for applications to be considered for the winter/spring scholarship will be 11:59 p.m., December 18th, 2015.
Link for more Information:
You can direct all questions to scholarshipquestions-at-solutionreach.com