Knapp & Roberts Law Firm is offering “The Sibling Scholarship” for college-bound kids who have a sibling with autism. The motive of the Law Firm is raise awareness for not only the children with autism, but the supporting family members as well. A $2,500 scholarship will be given for college-bound kids who have a sibling with autism.
Knapp & Roberts has been helping the seriously injured and surviving family members for more than 20 years. The Phoenix personal injury lawyers are dedicated solely to representing people who have experienced a catastrophic injury or wrongful death of a family member caused by the negligence of others.
- Be graduating high school in 2016 or actively enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S
- Have a sibling or siblings with a diagnosis of autism
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must:
- Submit a 500+ word essay on sharing your family’s story, where you’re going to college, what career you plan on pursuing, and how you would benefit from this scholarship
- Provide your first and last name, email address, home address, and phone number listed at the beginning of the essay
- Provide a copy of your transcript or any form of attendance verification at an accredited college or university
- Submit a picture of your special needs sibling along and letter from a licensed physician confirming the diagnosis of autism
The candidates can email their application to scholarship-at-krattorneys.com
A $2,500 scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
The candidates must submit the application packet by April 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: