The Science Ambassador Scholarship is open for women who are passionate and excited to talk about science. The Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship for the women who are seeking an undergraduate degree in science, engineering, or math, funded by Cards against Humanity. Finalists will be asked to submit supplemental materials in early 2016.
The ideal candidate will be an ambassador for their field–someone passionate about discovery who shares their excitement with others. Ten video finalists will move onto the next round and submit additional materials.
- To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a full-time college student in the 2016-2017 academic year seeking a degree in a STEM field.
- Only women (trans-inclusive) candidates can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link is:
The candidates must Record and upload a public video to YouTube explaining a scientific topic you’re passionate about. The video must have the following property:
- The video should be no longer than three minutes– we won’t watch anything longer.
- Make sure the video is set to public, but feel free to disable comments.
- Don’t worry about using a fancy camera or equipment as production value isn’t a factor.
The winner of the Science Ambassador Scholarship will receive full tuition coverage for up to four years.
Video applications are due by December 1st, 2015.
Link for More Information: