Do you want to win three (3) day/two (2) night trip for two (2) people? Fox Broadcasting Company is sponsoring Orville Sweepstakes for you which are administrated by Prize Logic, LLC. The sweepstake is open to legal U.S. residents physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia. No purchase required to enter or win the sweepstake.The total ARV of all available Prizes in the Sweepstakes is $29,320.
The Fox Broadcasting Company (often shortened to Fox and stylized as FOX) is an American commercial broadcast television network owned by Fox Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.
- This Sweepstake is offered only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia
- Who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
- Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win.
How to Apply:
Website Entry: An entrant may visit https://jointheorville.com (“Website”) and follow the on-screen prompts to select one (1) of ten (10) listed fictional “job” positions (each, a “Job”).
Website Upload Entry: An entrant may log in to the Website and follow the on-screen prompts to submit upload either: (i) one (1) original photograph (“Photo”), not to exceed 5 MB in size, or (ii) one (1) original video (“Video”), not to exceed Thirty (30) seconds in 2 duration and 50 MB in size, to receive one (1) entry (“Website Upload Entry”). The Photo or Video may answer any of the following (each, a “Question”):
- Why should The Orville hire you?
- Why would you like to work on the Orville?
- What are you most looking forward to in the year 2417?
- If you woke up 400 years from now, what is the first thing you would do?
- What do you think will be different in the year 2417?
- What will be the same?
- Where do you see yourself 400 years from now?
- What’s a terrifying thing about space?
- If you had the command of a spaceship, where would you most want to go?
- An entrant must follow @TheOrville and have a non-private Instagram account to enter the Sweepstakes and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Sweepstakes Period ends
- An entrant may (i) log on to his/her Instagram account, (ii) follows @TheOrville (if he/she does not already), and (iii) post one (1) Photo or Video that answers his/her choice of Question with a caption that includes the hashtags “#JoinTheOrville” and “#Sweepstakes” to receive one (1) entry (“Instagram Entry”).
- To participate in the Sweepstakes via Twitter, an eligible entrant must already have or create a non-protected Twitter account.
- An entrant may create a Twitter account at no cost by logging on to https://twitter.com.
- An entrant may (i) log on to his/her Twitter account, (ii) follow @TheOrville (if he/she does not already), and (iii) answer his/her choice of Question, including the hashtags “#JoinTheOrville” and “#Sweepstakes” to receive one (1) entry (“Twitter Entry”).
- A Twitter Entry may include a Photo/Video to accompany the entrant’s answer to his/her choice of Question.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The ARV of the Grand Prize is $29,000.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive a three (3) day/two (2) night trip for two (2) people
- Grand Prize Winner and a guest – to attend The Orville premiere in Los Angeles, California, plus his/her choice of either (i) a $25,000 check made payable to the Grand Prize Winner, or (ii) an Alcor Life Extension Foundation (“Alcor”) Lifetime Membership (valued at $15,000) and $10,000 towards human cryopreservation (collectively, “Grand Prize”).
- Trip includes: round-trip coach class airfare for two (2) people between a major commercial airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s residence (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- two (2) nights standard accommodation (single room, double occupancy) at a Los Angeles, California-area hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion two (2) tickets to attend the premiere of The Orville, and a $1,000 check made payable to Grand Prize Winner.
The Sweepstakes begins at or about 3:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 20, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 22, 2017.
Link for More Information: