Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC) is pleased to offer The Multi-Country Research Fellowship. The fellowship is open to U.S. doctoral candidates and postdoctoral scholars. Applicants are eligible to apply as individuals or in teams. During the fellowship travel is currently restricted by the U.S. Department of State to the following AORC countries. Eight fellows will receive $10,500 amount.
The Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC) is a private not-for-profit association of centers that research. It was founded in 1981. Main aim of the Research Center is to helps arrange research projects that span national boundaries, in which member centers collaborate.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- U.S. doctoral candidates and postdoctoral scholars.
- Funding is not available for research conducted in the United States.
- Preference will be given to candidates examining comparative and/or cross-regional research. Scholars must carry out research in two or more countries outside the United States, at least one of which hosts a participating American overseas research center
How to Apply:
In order to apply interested candidates can register themselves through the given link: https://caorc.fluidreview.com/
- Project Description.
- Project Bibliography/Literature Review.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Approximately eight awards of up to $10,500 each will be given to the winning candidates.
Deadline of the given fellowship is January 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more questions you can contact on the given email address: info-at-caorc.org.