The Learning Accelerator is delighted to announce a one-year fellowship named as “Blended Learning Measurement Fellowship”. The fellowship is open to any degree-seeking students enrolled in any graduate program in the United States. Accelerator’s vision for blended learning is the strategic integration of in-person learning and technology to enable personalization, mastery-based progression and the use of real-time data. This scholarship provides $1,000 research start-up stipend to each of up to five (5) individuals.
Each child in America must have an effective, equitable, and engaging education that is personalized, informed by data, and mastery-based. The Learning Accelerator is the catalyst to transform American K-12 education through blended learning on a national scale.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Degree-seeking students enrolled in any graduate program in the United States
- Who are intending to or conducting research on blended learning that is expected to be completed during the spring of 2018
- Fellows must commit to attending regular virtual meetings and conference calls during the fall of 2017, Winter 2018, and spring 2018, as well as in-person attendance at the Blended and Personalized Learning Conference 2018 in Rhode Island.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to be applying for the scholarship you can go through the given link and apply for the scholarship program: http://learningaccelerator.org/measurement-fellowship
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- $1,000 research start-up stipend to each of up to five (5) individuals
- TLA resources, mentorship, expertise, and support (including participant recruitment) during the 2017 – 2018 school year to complete a blended learning research study
- Virtual and face-to-face access to the Community of Practice formed by the cohort of 2017 Fellows (during the Fellowship and beyond)
- Registration, travel, and attendance to the 2018 Blended and Personalized Learning Conference (BPLC18)
- Connections to established researchers who are members of TLA’s Measurement Alliance
- TLA-supported dissemination and memorializing of research findings
- $250 completion bonus
Applications are open on June 16, 2017, and deadline for the scholarship is August 31, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions about applying for this Fellowship, you can contact via email: saro.mohammed-at-learningaccelerator.org.