Jim Dodson strongly believes in the value of a college education and learning, a lifelong goal. He understands that earning a college education can be a significant financial burden for a student and their family. With this in mind, Jim Dodson Law is pleased to offer an annual scholarship to students who are enrolled in a 4 year college or university and maintain a 3.0 GPA. Scholarship of $1,500 amount will be given to the winning candidates.
Jim Dodson Law was created in 2001 by Jim Dodson, an experienced Clear water personal injury and wrongful death lawyer.
To be eligible for scholarship, Applicant must:
- Be enrolled in any college in the country.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year college as a part-time or full-time student.
- Have a 3.0 GPA.
- Have successfully completed 12 credit hours of college courses.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, you must complete the application form. The form can be downloaded by the given link:
- Create an innovative and educational video: Here’s the challenge, in 90 seconds or less, Jim Dodson Law is encouraging college students to provide a solution to one of Florida’s largest problems – bicycle, pedestrian and/or motor vehicle safety on the road.
- Must be 90 seconds or less.
- Should show creativity and have a clear and effective message.
- Must demonstrate your solution to enhanced bicycle, pedestrian and/or motor vehicle safety (any one or all three).
- Must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Only one video essay submission will be accepted per candidate.
You can Email application form and video link to kati-at-jimdodsonlaw.com along with your name and address and the university where currently enrolled.
An annual scholarship of $1,500 will be given to the winning candidate.
The application form and video must be submitted no later than May 10, 2016.
Link for More Information: