The Jazz Education Network is pleased to announce the JEN Student Scholarship. JEN offers a variety of scholarships for full-time high school and college students. The Scholarship Recipient must attend the JEN Conference.
The Jazz Education Network is a global non-profit 501(c) (3) organization based in the United States of America. JEN was founded in 2008 that seeks to advance jazz education, promote performance and develop new audiences.
- Outstanding high school or university students, ages 14 and UP, who in the opinion of his/her peers and instructors, displays an exceptional talent and potential in jazz performance and/or education or industry
- Demonstrates potential for growth, artistic accomplishments and leadership skills
- University students should demonstrate financial need related to college tuition and/or school related expenses
- High School students should use the scholarship award as tuition to attend either a summer jazz camp or college tuition and/or school related expenses
- Must participate in a jazz class or ensemble during the school year after the scholarship is granted
- Must volunteer at the Annual JEN Conference in the year of nomination (students age 18 and UP only)
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. For application form the candidates must login themselves.
- Self-Nomination and/or recommendation by a current JEN member may be submitted online with required support materials as below
- Narrative describing how the nominee meets the eligibility criteria
- The nominee’s address, phone number(s) and email address are required data
- Up to five letters of support and a short biography may be uploaded as a unit to the JEN website at a later date, including one support letter from your Jazz Program/Ensemble
The application form and supporting material can be submitted on or before October 15.
Link for more Information: