The Jack Arpajian Armenian Educational Foundation is delighted to offer scholarship to help qualified Armenian students by funding a 4 year undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university within the United States. Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $3,000 per semester per recipient.
Jack Arpajian was an active in the Armenian community throughout his life and had a great love of his heritage. The purpose of scholarship is to provide college education to students of Armenian descent who are high achievers, active in the Armenian community and have financial need.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must:
- Be at least one quarter Armenian descent
- Have a grade point average of at least 3.0
- Prove financial need
- Be a full-time student, as defined by his or her college
How to Apply:
The applicants apply for the scholarship by filling the application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- Official high school transcript
- Official college transcript (if applicable)
- Copies of tax returns (1040) for previous 3ert years for applicants and parents. If married, include 1040 of spouse as well.
- Proof of Armenian heritage. Submit 3 letters of proof (such as from a priest or other Armenian community leader etc.) Please include address, phone numbers and relationship
- Letters of reference. Submit 3 letters of recommendation from teachers, guidance counselors, etc. Please include address, phone numbers and relationship
- Students must submit the essay on the following topic on a separate sheet of paper:
- What goals have you set for yourself, both during and after college?
- What has your Armenian heritage meant to you, and how have you contributed to the Armenian Community?
The candidates can mail the complete application packet to:
The Jack Arpajian Armenian Educational Foundation, Inc
1803 Greenlea Cove
Southlake, TX 76092
Scholarships are awarded in the amount of $3,000 per semester per recipient and continue for a maximum of 4 consecutive years, as long as the applicant continues to meet the scholarship qualifications.
The application form along with the supporting material can be submitted on or before December 1 for spring semester.
Link for More Information: