Infoparrot.com is glad to announce that it has launched its Academic Excellence Scholarship Program for 2015. The scholarship is available for the students who are currently enrolled as a full-time in an educational institution. The winners of the scholarship will receive $1,250 that will be used for their educational expenses for the academic year.
Infoparrot is a tech/design/lifestyle blog creating and sharing awesome contents for their respective readers. The awesome contents include resources related to wordpress, graphic design, photography, typography, web design, online marketing, and small business.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the student has to meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in an educational institution or being able to show letter of acceptance from a University
- Has an identification number or identity card or any other legal document provided by the institution
- The final decision will be made by Infoparrot only. The decision is not open to appeal
- Before making the payment, the applicant’s information will be verified thoroughly. If any false or incorrect information is found in the application, the applicant will be disqualified without any notification
- A student can apply only once a year
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- Write 1000-1600 words essay on the following topic:
Discuss how the western countries should tackle this increasing trend of trading across borders. How can western countries benefit from this new “horizontal exchange of services”? Should the market regulate itself or should the government interfere? Finally, express your own opinion about the internet’s impact on the global economy.
The candidates can submit essay to: scholarships at infoparrot.com
The winners of the scholarship will receive $1,250. Three winners will be selected.
The candidates can submit the application form and essay on or before December 31, 2015, 11:59PM EST.
Link for More Information: