Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. is pleased to announce a scholarship program to help students in an eligible STEM major—science, technology, engineering, or math. The Great Lakes National Scholarship Program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America. The scholarship program offers up to 825 awards of $2,500 to new and continuing students who qualify. The award may be used to pay for undergraduate or graduate education related expenses only.
Great Lakes, a non-profit organization is dedicated to helping make college a reality. They also make successful student loan repayment possible, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Education and private lenders.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A high school senior or graduate, or current postsecondary undergraduate- or graduate- level student.
- A student who plans to enroll full-time at an accredited, nonprofit two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire 2016–2017 academic year.
- A student with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Able to demonstrate financial need by providing documentation from the most recent tax return filed by the student or student’s parents.
- Enrolled in an eligible major.
How to Apply:
To be applying for scholarship, the candidates must register themselves through the given link:
The scholarship program offers up to 825 awards of $2,500 to new and continuing students who qualify.
The application must be one of the first 20,000 submitted electronically by 11:59 p.m. Central Time, April 6, 2016. Once 20,000 applications are submitted, the application period will be over.
Link for More Information: