Do you want to use your creative abilities to earn scholarship money? Just use your imagination and you could be next scholarship winner. The For Die Hard Fans team is offering video contest for citizens of U.S who are part time and full time college students. The goal of scholarship contest is to contribute to higher education and learning by offering the winning student financial assistance to help cover the expenses of tuition and books. One applicant will be selected to receive a $500 scholarship award.
The For Die Hard Fans team is dedicated to provide great customer service, and to answer any questions you may have. They hope to be your source for all your sports memorabilia fan gear needs. For Die Hard Fans is headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, USA.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States
- At least 16 years of age
- Must be enrolled at an accredited two or four year college or vocational school within the United States
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship contest just show off your creative skills by creating a short video for ForDiehardFans.com. The video must contain the ForDiehardFans Logo and show what the website is about. It could have a jingle, show off some of the products, or be in a commercial format. The possibilities are endless!
Video Contest Rules:
- Must contain ForDieHardFans.com logo
- Post a link to your video on our Facebook page
- Like on Facebook (This is where we will announce the winner)
- Entries must be in English
$500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Submission must be on or before by 11:59 pm December 31st, 2015.
Link for More Information: