Kosciusko County Foundation is pleased to offer scholarship program for current high school senior, high school or home school program graduate, or for those who have received a GED or TASC certificate. The Community Foundation has nearly 100 scholarship funds that can be used for tuition, books and academic fees, but not for room and board.
The mission of Kosciusko County Foundation is to bring caring people and charitable endeavors together, they make donor dreams shine for the good of their community.
- The application is open to both traditional students as those who transition straight from high school to college or a vocational/technical program.
- The Community Foundation defines non-traditional studentsas those who have taken one or more years between high school and enrolling in a higher education program.
- Non-traditional students are generally 23 years or older, but can be more narrowly defined by specific scholarship funds.
- An eligible applicant must be a current high school senior, high school or home school program graduate, or have received a GED or TASC certificate.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a higher education program for the upcoming academic year.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must login themselves through the given link:
All documents must be uploaded as a .pdf or .jpg, except the photo must be uploaded as a .jpg.
- File your FAFSA and obtain a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) containing your name and Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) number. (You can skip this step if you are only applying for scholarships for which need is not an eligibility requirement)
- Obtain a copy of your most recent transcript (whether it be from college or high school) or a GED certificate
- Obtain a copy of your SAT or ACT scores if those scores are not a part of the transcript you provided
- Have a head/shoulder photo that you can upload. This photo may be published if you win a scholarship. The photo should not have anyone else in it
- Obtain a copy of your birth certificate or proof of citizenship/legal residency (required for some but not all scholarships)
The Community Foundation has nearly 100 scholarships available.
Applications and recommendations are due at 4:30 p.m. on March 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
If you have additional scholarship questions, please contact their program staff or call 574-267-1901.