The Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest is available to high school seniors and the students who are currently enrolled in a college or university. The Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest requires students to raise awareness about the problem of underage drinking. By the scholarship contest they want to see how creative and convincing you can be with the video. Videos can be technical, narrative, documentary, fiction or any other video style you can think of.
The following candidates are encouraged to apply:
- High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must create a public service advertisement video (PSA) which raises awareness of the severity of the consequences of drunk driving among your peers. Make sure it is no longer than 3 minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube titled Underage Drunk Driving Prevention Video.
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page
- Once video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link topr-at-andrewflusche.com along with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and number
- The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
- Your area of study
Two winners will be chosen each year, 1 per semester, and each winner will receive $500 to put towards higher education.
Applications for the Scholarship contest will be accepted till November 30, 2015 for fall semester deadline and June 30, 2016 is the spring semester deadline.
Link for more Information: