Texas Space Grant Consortium has been established “TSGC Graduate Fellowship” Program. To be eligible for the fellowship you must be registered for full-time study in a graduate program at one (or more) of the Consortium institutions. The fellowship program is intended to encourage graduate study in the fields of space science and engineering. The total worth of the fellowship is five thousand dollars ($5,000).
The Texas Space Grant Consortium is a group of 59 institutions which include universities, industrial organizations, non-profit organizations, and government agencies within Texas. Through education and research the Consortium enables Texans to be inspired by and participate in NASA’s mission of better understanding and protecting our planet, our mission is to improve life on earth, extend life beyond our planet, and explore the universe.
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants:
- Must be citizens of the United States
- Must be registered for full-time study in a graduate program at one (or more) of the Consortium institutions,
- Must be promised financial support at that institution and
- Must not have exceeded the time limit described under “duration”
How to Apply:
To be applying for the fellowship you may register yourself, you can register yourself through the given link:
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- One online letter of recommendation
- Transcripts from all universities that you have attended
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Each award of five thousand dollars ($5,000) will supplement half-time graduate support (or fellowship) provided by a Consortium institution.
Fellowship applications must be submitted online by Friday, April 28, 2017.
Link for More Information:
For additional information contact us at contact us at fellowships-at-tsgc.utexas.edu