Middle Tennessee State University is proud to announce the Tennessee HOPE Scholarship. Candidates, who are interested in applying, should be a resident of Tennessee. The purpose of the program is to provide access for Tennesseans to post-secondary education, to improve high school and collegiate academic achievement, to keep more of the best and brightest students in Tennessee. Winners will receive a grand amount from $1,000 to $2,500 every year.
Middle Tennessee State University, commonly abbreviated as MTSU or MT, is a comprehensive coeducational public university in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. MTSU is most prominently known for its Recording Industry, Aerospace, Music, and Concrete Industry Management programs.
You must go through the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Enroll in one of the Tennessee public colleges, universities, or private colleges.
- Entering freshmen must achieve a minimum of a 21 ACT (980 SAT), exclusive of the essay and optional subject area battery tests.
- Have been a Tennessee resident for one year by September 1 of the application date.
- For students beginning spring and summer terms, residency determined by February 1 as of application date,
How to Apply:
In order to apply for The Tennessee HOPE Scholarship go by the link given below. The link is: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Winners will obtain:
- Four-Year Institutions and two-year institutions with on-campus housing: Up to $1,750 per full-time enrollment semester as a freshmen and sophomore, then up to $2,250 per full-time enrollment semester as a junior and senior
- Two-Year Institutions: Up to $1,500 per full-time enrollment semester as a freshman and sophomore
Link for more information:
For more related information contact Middle Tennessee State University, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution, 1301 East Main Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37132-0001 USA +1-615-898-2300