SUNY Plattsburgh has put forward a fellowship named as Graduate Diversity Fellowship Program. The fellowship is available for newly applying full-time graduate student to a master’s or certificate of advanced study degree program. The aim of Fellowship is to provide a college experience which helps them to transform their lives. Fellowship provides tuition funding for up to five students each year.
SUNY Plattsburgh is home to a vibrant community of renowned teachers and nationally recognized scholars. It is dedicated to engaging students and helping them to succeed. Students from diverse backgrounds and places are welcome in SUNY Plattsburgh.
To be eligible you must be:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be a newly applying full-time graduate student to a master’s or certificate of advanced study degree program.
- Be able to contribute to the diversity of a graduate degree program or field of study.
- Have overcome a disadvantage or other impediment to success in higher education.
- Have high intellectual and professional promise.
How to Apply:
Application procedure is totally online if you are interested go through the given link: https://form.jotform.com/53494955232967
A short online application and a 400 word or fewer essays are required to be considered for the Diversity Fellowship.
SUNY Plattsburgh’s Graduate Diversity Fellowship Program provides tuition funding for up to five students each year, who successfully demonstrate through their application.
Deadline of the given fellowship is February 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
Phone: (518) 564-4723
Toll-Free: (800) 723-9515 (In U.S. and Canada)
FAX: (518) 564-4722