Sunoco Inc. is now accepting applications for 2016 Sunoco Rewards Scholarships named as Creative Design Scholarship and Digital Marketing Scholarship. The scholarship is open to U.S. citizens. This year, Sunoco is offering two $1,000.00 scholarships to two future marketers. Each scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1,000.00, to be applied to qualified academic expenses, including tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board.
Sunoco Inc. is an American petroleum and petrochemical manufacturer headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, formerly known as Sun Company Inc.
To be eligible for the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a full-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior.
- You cannot be a Sunoco employee or related to any Sunoco employees.
- Only one submission per student is permitted.
How to Apply:
In order to receive the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
- You must provide Sunoco with written proof of enrollment from an accredited college.
- You must provide Sunoco with the address and contact information for your school’s Financial Aid Office.
- You must provide Sunoco with your college student identification number or Social Security number.
- Upload accepted file (.pdf or .ppt) no larger than 10MB as an attachment to your email submission. Please note that web-based presentations or portfolios are also acceptable if they are made public and easily accessible.
- Please provide the following within the body of your email:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of HS or University
- Class Status
- The completed application can be email to: scholarships-at-sunocoinc.com.
$1,000.00 scholarship will be awarded to one future Creative Designer and $1,000.00 scholarship to be awarded to one future Digital Marketer.
Final submission must be received by 11:59PM May 31, 2016.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, please contact us at scholarships-at-sunocoinc.com.