The Center for International Education (CIE) Study Abroad Scholarship provides awards to degree-seeking undergraduate students who will be study at the University of Tennessee. These scholarships will be awarded based on the financial need and academic merit of the students.
Center for International Education at the University of Tennessee, provides study abroad opportunities for the students and creates international and inter-cultural programming for the campus and broader community.
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Will be studying on a University of Tennessee, Knoxville study abroad program or a CIE approved study abroad program
- Will not be graduating prior to the start of their study abroad program
- Will be enrolled full-time in a study abroad program (minimum of 12 hours per semester or 3 during the summer if not participating on a UT Knoxville faculty-led program)
- Will be receiving academic credit for their study abroad program
- Will be a degree-seeking undergraduate at the start of their program
- Is not an athlete on full scholarship
- Have not previously received a CIE Study Abroad Undergraduate Scholarship
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on-line through the given link https://studyabroad.utk.edu/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=10140
The deadline for the scholarship is October 15, 2015.
Award amounts are as follows:
- $750 amount for mini-term, spring break and summer programs
- $1,250 amount for semester programs