“Students with Heart Foundation” is glad to announce the Students with Heart Scholarship. The scholarship is open for U.S. Citizens, Nationals or who are permanent residents at the time of application. The aim of scholarship is to provide financial help for the students who are suffering from heart disease.
The mission of Students with Heart Foundation is to provide financial assistance by means of scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students who suffer from all different types of heart disease and deformities, thus relieving some of the stress from the rough and rigorous journey they will face throughout college.
- All applicants must be participating in a United States Accredited College/University and maintain a minimum status of part time student (six credits)
- All applicants must be U.S. Citizens, Nationals or Permanent Residents at the time of Application
- Applicants must have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 at the time of the Application
- Students who are eligible are in the process of entering college this calendar year or are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form that can be downloaded by the given link:
- Applicants must provide a letter from a Licensed Physician, declaring that the applicant suffers from any Cardiac disease or deformities.
- All applicants must submit official transcript from current academic institution.
- Students must also provide one letter of recommendation from a previous or current professor.
- All applicants are required to submit a personal statement of no more than 2,000 words and no less than 500 words, describing what obstacles they have had to overcome due to their cardiac disease or deformities.
- All applicants must participate in a personal interview with the President or any of the other delegated board members, if one is so requested by the Foundation.
All application forms, transcripts, letters, and personal statements must be faxed back to the:
Students with Heart Foundation Fax: 1-(305) 397-1917
The number of scholarships and the scholarship award amounts will vary between $500 and $6,000 for the first academic year of Foundations existence.
The complete application packet must be received no later than October 1.
Link for More Information: