Checks SuperStore is offering a scholarship for one college or university student of the United States. $1,000 scholarship will be given to the deserving candidate.Checks SuperStore offer inexpensive check solutions for your personal and corporate needs. It offers a secure purchasing plan and a wide selection.
Checks Superstore Scholarship Program
- Must be a US citizen
- The Checks SuperStore Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Open to any students of any degree seeking category
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
How to apply for Checks Superstore Scholarship:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the essay (between 500 and 1,000 words long) on one of the following topics:
- How will you further society by obtaining a degree?
- Explain the importance of (your major) in today’s society
- What do you consider to be the single largest societal financial problem? Why?
- Essay must be emailed to scholarship-at-checks-superstore.com with subject line: “Entry for The Checks SuperStore Scholarship.” The candidates must include your name and contact information within the email.
- The application can be mailed to:
7067 Production Ct.
Florence, KY 41042
$1,000 scholarship will be given to one college or university student.
The application deadline is August 15, 2015.
Link for More Information: