Lemberg Law wants to spread the word about spam text messages while supporting students who want to further their education. For that reason, Lemberg Law firm is offering scholarship to high school seniors or current undergraduates who are planning to attend college full-time in the 2016-2017 school year. The firm is offering a $1,000 scholarship to a student who is inspired to learn more about unwanted text messages and to further their education.
Lemberg Law is committed to empowering consumers. The law firm represents consumers in spam text cases under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Students who are passionate about unwanted text messages
- A high school senior (Class of 2016) who plans to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the U.S. during the 2016-2017 school year OR
- An undergraduate student who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the U.S. during the 2016-2017 school year
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, they need your creativity, your original video about spam text messaging, and a few bits of information. The applicants must submit the email that contains the following information:
- Your full name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- The name of the university you will be attending for the 2016-2017 school year (if you know where you’ll be going, if not, tell where you hope to attend – they won’t hold you to it)
- A download link (e.g., dropbox, wetransfer, etc.) To your one- to three-minute original, creative video about unwanted spam text messages
- A statement saying that your submission is your own work
The firm is offering a $1,000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
Applications for the Stop Spam Texts Scholarship are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on January 31, 2016.
Link for More Information:
Questions regarding the scholarship can be directed to scholarship -at-lembergnews.com