Students with demonstrated ongoing commitment to fighting hunger are encouraged to apply for a $5,000 scholarship and $5,000 grant as Sodexo Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. is now accepting the application for its Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship Program. The scholarships are designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in the communities across the United States. Up to five national scholarship recipients will be selected based on their ongoing work to fight hunger, with each receiving a $5,000 scholarship and a matching $5,000 grant for their anti-hunger charity of choice.
Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, was created with the mission to ensure that every child in the United States grows up with dependable access to enough nutritious food to enable them to lead a healthy, productive life.
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through graduate school) in the United States.
- All applicants must be ages 5-25 and meet the age requirement by Oct. 5, 2016.
- All applicants must have demonstrated on-going commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States within the last 12 months.
- All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who reside in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii only.
- Volunteer services performed by the applicant must help non-family members.
- If the applicant is selected as a potential national Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship recipient or regional Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Honoree, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student’s parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
- Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for tuition and related fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for given scholarship, you must login using the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Up to five national scholarship recipients will be selected based on their ongoing work to fight hunger, with each receiving a $5,000 scholarship and a matching $5,000 grant for their anti-hunger charity of choice.
- Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation will also recognize up to 20 Stop Hunger Regional Honorees with a $1,000 donation for their preferred hunger-relief charity.
The application period closes on December 5, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For additional information regarding the scholarship program contact ISTS by email at StopHunger-at-applyists.com or by phone at 615 320 3149.