The Stanford Graduate School of Business provides opportunities to apply for this “Stanford USA MBA Fellowship” Program. To be eligible you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are a dual citizen, you are eligible as long as you hold U.S. citizenship. The fellowship provides financial assistance to students who wish to obtain an MBA at Stanford GSB and are committed to economic development in regions of the United States that have been underrepresented in the MBA Program. The amount of the fellowship is (approximately US $160,000).
The Stanford Graduate School of Business (also known as Stanford Business School, Stanford GSB, or GSB) is one of the seven schools of Stanford University. Stanford GSB offers a general management Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, the MSx Program, and a Ph.D. program, along with joint degrees with other schools at Stanford including Earth Sciences, Education, Engineering, Law, and Medicine.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are a dual citizen, you are eligible as long as you hold U.S. citizenship.
- Demonstrated financial need is preferred, as assessed through the Stanford GSB financial aid process after admission.
- You must demonstrate strong ties to, and a commitment to the economic development of, at least one of the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Examples of strong connections with the Midwest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Current residency in one of the eligible states
- Prior residency for a minimum of three consecutive years in one of the eligible states
- Graduation from a high school in one of the eligible states
- Experiences that demonstrate a strong commitment to, and interest in, the development of the region
How to Apply:
- You can login yourself to apply for the fellowship: https://stanfordgsbapps.secure.force.com/public?pan=adm&program=mba
- Applicants must write an essay and describe in your essay about your connection(s) to the Midwest region and about your intended contributions to the region.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Fellowship focuses on the U.S. Midwest and pays for tuition and associated fees (approximately US $160,000 over two years)
To be considered for the Stanford USA MBA Fellowship, you must apply in Round 1 (by September 19, 2017)
Link for More Information: